Q. Do I have to commit to a certain length of time on the lease agreement?

A. You may rent for as short or as long as your needs are. You will be required to sign a month-to-month lease.

Q. Do I need insurance?

A. It is highly recommended that you attain insurance to protect your personal belongings. We do offer tenant insurance that can be purchased on site.

Q. Do you sell supplies?

A. Yes, we do sell supplies for your convenience at affordable prices.

Q. What are the access hours to my unit?

A. Unit access hours are 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. 365 days a year.

24/7 Access Available – See Manager

Office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.; and Sundays we are closed.

Q. Can I transfer to a different size as my needs change?

A. Yes, you can transfer to a different size. Adjustments will be made to your billing if necessary.

Q. Do you provide outdoor storage for boats and RVs?

A. No, we do not provide any outdoor storage. However, we do have unit sizes available to accommodate trailers and certain vehicles.

Q. Do you prorate the rent?

A. The rent is not prorated when signing the lease or when you are moving out. All rent is due on the anniversay day of your lease.

Q. What are your payment methods?

A. We accept payments via Discover, MasterCard or Visa credit cards, cash, personal checks, money orders or cashier’s checks. We accept payments in person at our office or over the phone.

Q. Will I receive a monthly statement?

A. We do send invoices at the tenant’s request.

Q. Does it matter what type of lock I use?

A. The lock is your choice but we recommend a disc lock. Locks can be purchased on site.

Q. Are there any items that cannot be stored?

A. The storage space shall be used for no unlawful purposes. No property shall be stored unless the occupant legally has the right to the property. Details are outlined in the rental agreement.

Q. Does a moving truck have enough room to access each unit?

A. Please call the office to discuss the details.

Q. Can I make a reservation for a unit?

A. Our units are first come first serve basis.

Q. Do you recommend a moving company to assist with a full move or assistance?

A. Yes, Hampel Road Storage can make a recommendation. Please call the office.

Q. What type of documentation do I need to provide in order to rent a space?

A. We require a government issued photo ID (e.g: driver’s license, state ID, or passport).

Q. Are there any items that I am NOT able to store?

A. Liquids, explosives, flammable liquids, toxic materials and perishables. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding a specific item.